Business English Tutoring with a Difference
Become one with Business English! Whether your motivation is education, social life, business or simply thriving in the English-speaking world, I will help you get results and have fun learning.
Using 1-on-1 attention and a dynamic style, I offer proven methods for taking your English skills to the next level in any or all of the following areas:
1. Better writing, citations (using APA style), grammar, usage and editing. Let’s edit your essays or thesis papers together, so you can learn this valuable skill for yourself.
2. Presentations for success. Present your ideas (and yourself!) with style, clarity and articulation in and beyond the business world. The ability to present is so important to success!
3. Reading Comprehension, Speaking and Vocabulary. Give your language skills power and confidence working with business articles, learning idioms and practicing conversation with attention to pronunciation.
4. Better E-mail and work communication. More than ever, being clear and efficient helps you get results and work smarter. I have developed some simple proprietary materials that you will find useful.
5. Applying for work or to school. Resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, help with college and grad school essays.
--- senior writing instructor at business school of local college
--- years of corporate language training, teaching international executives
--- writing coach and tutor for MIT graduate students
--- experience with on-site language training for non-native hotel workers
--- law degree and years of legal experience/writing
--- TEFL certificate
--- experience teaching English to foreign students ages 6-45.
Private lessons at Brookline library with no charge for travel.
Cost: $45.00/ hour. One hour minimum.
Contact: call John at 617-233-8360 or e-mail email@example.com
Web site: www.workingwithenglish.com